Note ex art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
we wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code concerning the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the legislative decree, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the following purposes:
- contacting you to provide the information you requested;
- processing what is strictly necessary to carry out the provision of our services;
- ordinary administrative and accounting transactions.
The data will be processed via the use of computers.
3. The provision of data is optional and any refusal to provide such data has no consequence except the failure to provide you with information and service delivery.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated.
5. The data owner is Francesca Mainieri, resident in Muzzano 6933, via Ciusaretta 6 (Switzerland).
6. The manager is Francesca Mainieri, resident in Muzzano 6933, via Ciusaretta 6 (Switzerland).
7. You can exercise your rights towards the data owner, in accordance with art. 7, law. 196/2003, which we hereby reproduce for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and its communication in an intelligible form.
2. You have the right obtain an indication of the:
- origin of personal data;
- purposes and processing methods;
- logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic means;
- identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, com. 2;
- persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can come into contact with it as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectification or, where applicable, the integration of the data;
- the cancellation, anonymity or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the procedures in letters a) and b) have been notified, even with regards to their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of the personal data which regards you, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.